Posts Tagged ‘weekend delight’
1. When people see you lying down, with your eyes closed they still ask: Are you sleeping?
A: No! I’m training to die.
2. Imagine when you take an electronic equipment to a technician to get it fixed and he still asks you: Need it to be fixed?
A: No. It got bored of staying home alone so I brought it over for a ride.
3. When it’s raining and someone notices you going out, they ask: Are you going out in this rain?:
A: No, in the next one.
4. When you wake up, then comes a funny person asking you: Are you awake?
A: No. I’m sleep walking!
5. Your friend calls your home phone: Where are you?
A: At the bus stop!
6. They see you coming from the bathroom, wet: Did you just have a bath?
A: No, I fell in the toilet bowl!
7. You are standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor and they ask: Going up?
A: No, not at all, I am waiting for my apartment to come down and get me. (My favorite!)
8. Your boyfriend comes to your house with a bunch of flowers and you still ask him: are those flowers?
A: No baby! They’re Carrots.
9. You’re on the queue to buy tickets @ the cinema, a friend sees you and asks: what are u doing here?
A: I’m here to pay my school fees!
(Source: Viral email)
Have a laughter filled weekend everyone.
Have a fun-filled weekend guys.
It all began with an iPhone…
October was when my daughter celebrated her 15th birthday, and I got her an iPhone.
She just loved it. Who wouldn’t?
I celebrated my birthday in January, and my wife made me very happy when she bought me an iPad.
My son’s birthday was in December so I got him an iPod Touch.
My wife celebrated her birthday next October so I got her an iRon.
It was around then that the fighting started…
What my wife failed to recognize is that the iRon can be integrated into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean.
This inevitably activated the iNag reminder service.
I should be out of the hospital by Thursday!!!
A man was asked at an interview to differentiate between COMPLETE and FINISHED.
He replied; if you marry the right woman you are COMPLETE, but if you marry the wrong woman you are FINISHED…then if the right one catches you with the wrong one you are COMPLETELY FINISHED.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone.
I couldn’t agree more…
Is it the Church members who are to run for their lives, or the demons/sicknesses to be cast out of them? I wonder…
Judging by the respondents, I wonder who carried out the survey…
awww…poor tired baby…
Finally, enjoy this little girl’s rant below…
Have a lovely weekend all…and remember…
PS; Pictures from Facebook…
Have a great weekend all…put a smile on @ least one person’s face this weekend…cheers