I’m in thanksgiving mode this morning. I nearly burnt done my house! Ok, nothing quite so dramatic, but still, I thank God.
I have this kitchen appliance called a soup warmer…last night I used it to warm a bit of stew for hubby and I. Usually, I would unplug it from the mains immediately after use, but last night I completely forgot to…fortunately though, I turned the warmer to the lowest heat position.
As I got into the kitchen this morning (to pack hubby’s lunch), I thought I perceived the smell of “burnt”…and yes! I was right…the little stew left in the warmer had turned into a thick blackness and the 3 pieces of meat left had turned to suya…while I was busy thanking God for saving us from a potential fire (singing, “come and join me sing halleluyah”) I called hubby to come see…
Guess what he did? He immediately took a fork and chooked 2 pieces of meat (now suya) and popped them in his mouth…men! they don’t have a care in the world, do they?
Anyway, come and join me sing halleluyah…Jehovah Jireh has done me well…(continues singing)…
- use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions
- they have to be real…nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers
- you cannot use any word twice and you cant use your name for the boy/girl question
- dont google your answers
- make it as interesting and fun as you can
So, here are my answers (I tried my best)…
2. A four letter word: Jetlag
3. A boy’s name: Jide
4. A girl’s name: Jade
5. An occupation: Judge
6. A color: Just can’t think of any (anybody want to bail me out here?)
7. Something you’ll wear: Jewelry
8. A food: Jam doughnut (lol)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Jug
10. A place: Jand (ok, ok, Jalingo!)
11. A reason for being late: Jogging (no car…lol)
12. Something you’d shout: Jeeez!
13. A movie title: Jenifa (as in, u know, I mean…lol)
14. Something you’d drink: Juice
15. A musical group: Jesus band (ehn! na me form am)
16. An animal: Jaguar
17. A street name: Julius Ceasar St. (yelz, I’m sure he must have had a st. named after him)
18. A type of car: Jeep (of any make)
19. The title of a song: Jesus, take the wheels